Permaculture is an approach to land management that incorporates principles found in healthy ecosystems. Urban Permaculture applies these principles to our backyards and vacant lots, giving us access to economical, healthy food; the natural stress-relief of interacting with nature, and the community resilience of local food sources; all while saving the planet by sequestering carbon in our yards and lowering the climate impact of industrialized farming.
Join host, Bob Grove, and guests to discuss Urban Permaculture. Guests include:
- Dan Krull, Manheim Park Garden Conservancy
- Dylan Cochran, permaculture practitioner
- Hilary Noonan, Mad Hatter Compost Tea
- Maggie St John, Antioch Urban Growers
- Michael Almon, Forest Floor Permaculture
- Sean Stanton, Integrated Earth Design