Food systems are responsible for 24% of global greenhouse gas emissions and is the world’s largest consumer of land and fresh water. Personal food choices impact our health & longevity, our pocket books and the planet.
Join host, Bob Grove, and guests as they discuss sustainable food choices and the environmental impact of what we eat.
- Mark Gawron, Metro Farms & Food Systems Programmer, Cultivate KC
- David Hakan, Kansas City Drawdown Society
- Meredith McAllister, Compost Collective KC
- Hilary Noonan, Mad Hatter Compost Tea
- Stan Slaughter, Missouri Organic Recycling