Memorandum of Understanding
The following is a summary of our mutual expectations and responsibilities.
CCGKC will ...
- Publish partner’s logo/URL link on the CCGKC website and social media accounts.
- Provide partner with an account to submit environmental news items, calendar events and programming.
- Include partner's news, events and programming in CCGKC’s website, Climate Digest and other marketing streams.
- Provide opportunities for participation in metro-wide Climate Council events.
Partners will ...
- Include the CCGKC logo/URL link on their website & social media partner pages.
- Designate a representative to send/receive communications with CCGKC and to attend quarterly Partner Meetings.
- Announce their new partnership with CCGKC to their email list(s) and on their social media sites.
- For instance, say, "We are excited to announce our Partnership with the Climate Council of Greater Kansas City. Please look for us at ClimateGKC.org and in their free Climate Digest. And don't forget to tell them you heard about the Climate Council from us!"
- Celebrate being part of the Climate Council community thereafter by mentioning CCGKC in emails, on social media sites and at events and presentations.
- For instance, display a CCGKC sign at their events/presentations and tag CCGKC in their emails/posts with "In Partnership with ClimateGKC.org. Follow them @ClimateGKC."
- We welcome articles and presentations as long as they are not judged to be advertisements or direct solicitations for goods, services or memberships.
- We welcome free educational events and nonprofit fundraisers.
- Please assure that all articles, events, presentations and nonprofit fundraisers promote our mission of reversing global warming.
- Partners may terminate their association with CCGKC at any time by notifying the CCGKC in writing (emails accepted) at Partners@ClimateGKC.org.
- CCGKC reserves the right to review and remove partners for cause.
If you are in agreement with the above, please login and use the Partners menu to submit your news articles, and calendar events to CCGKC. Send your Education Catalog submissions (presentations/speakers/workshops) to Catalog@ClimateGKC.org. Thanks!
If you are in agreement with the above and would like to request a CCGKC partnership, please send the following information to Partners@ClimateGKC.org:
- Organization's Name
- Representative’s Name & Email
- Organization's LOGO graphic
- URL link to website or social media page
- Organization's mission, environmental activities and anything else you would like us to know.