Memorandum of Understanding
The following is a summary of our mutual expectations and responsibilities.
The Climate Council (CCGKC) will ...
- Publish partner’s logo/URL link on the CCGKC website and social media accounts.
- Provide partner with an account to submit environmental news, calendar events and programming.
- Include partner's news, events and programming through CCGKC’s website, the Climate Digest and other marketing streams.
- Provide opportunities for partner to participate in metro-wide climate events, virtual events, Climate Hour radio programming and youtube Climate Channel videos.
Partners will ...
- Include the CCGKC logo/URL link on any partner pages on their website & social media accounts.
- Designate a representative to send/receive communications with CCGKC and to attend annual Partner Meetings.
- Celebrate being part of the Climate Council community by mentioning your CCGKC Partnership in emails, on social media and at events & presentations.
- We welcome partner news and events as long as they are not judged to be advertisements or direct solicitations for goods, services or memberships.
- Please assure that all submissions promote our mission of reversing global warming.
- Partners may terminate their association with CCGKC at any time by notifying the CCGKC in writing (emails accepted) at Partners@ClimateGKC.org.
- CCGKC reserves the right to review and remove partners for cause.
If you are in agreement with the above, please login and use the My Account menu to submit your news and events to CCGKC. Thanks!
If you are in agreement with the above and would like to request a CCGKC partnership, please send the following information to Partners@ClimateGKC.org:
- Organization's Name
- Representative’s Name & Email
- Organization's LOGO graphic
- URL link to website or social media page
- Organization's mission, environmental activities and anything else you would like us to know.