How does herbicide spraying leave people more exposed to Covid-19? Explore links between environmental racism and using chemical poisons for agriculture, state parks and urban green spaces. Hear about efforts to cover up these threats and what local activists can do about it.
EVENT: Join the No Spray Coalition of St Louis online October 6th at 7pm Central for this free livestreamed event on the Climate Channel.
Moderated by Howie Hawkins, Green Party Presidential Nominee, the nationally-recognized panel of speakers include:
- Warren Porter, PhD., Toxicologist, University of Wisconsin at Madison
- Howard Ehrman, MD, MPH, Physician, University of Illinois College of Medicine
- Carey Gillam, Research Director for consumer group US Right to Know
- Dr. John Wesley Boyd, Jr., President, National Black Farmers Association
- Elizabeth Fattah, Non Toxic Neighborhoods in San Diego, California
Questions may be submitted in advance or asked live through through the Climate Channel’s livechat feature. Register below for details.