Climate Conversations: Native Wisdom with Kelly Daniels
Join The Resilient Activist and Kelly Daniels with the Blue River Forest Experience for an inspired conversation to enhance your deep connection to nature
Kelly will touch on:
- the history of her property, how she manages it and runs a forest school
- Forest Therapy concepts and training
- indigenous wisdom about the Blue River as well as stories about her time at Standing Rock
- collaboration with the Heartland Conservation Alliance
- resilience practices she uses and teaches
This event is currently scheduled to be held via Zoom, but depending on the status of social distancing protocols at that time, we may change the venue to be onsite at the Blue River Forest in Overland Park, KS. We will send a reminder email the week of the event letting you know the details, and you can check back to this event page for updates.
When you register for this event, you will receive the scheduled Zoom meeting ID. Register here.
We look forward to seeing you there!