How does herbicide spraying leave people more exposed to Covid-19? Explore links between environmental racism and using chemical poisons for agriculture, state parks and urban green spaces. Hear about efforts to cover up these threats and what local activists can do about it.
Moderated by Howie Hawkins, Green Party Presidential Nominee, this nationally-recognized panel of speakers include:
- Warren Porter, PhD., Toxicologist, University of Wisconsin at Madison
- Howard Ehrman, MD, MPH, Physician, University of Illinois College of Medicine
- Carey Gillam, Research Director for consumer group US Right to Know
- Dr. John Wesley Boyd, Jr., President, National Black Farmers Association
- Elizabeth Fattah, Non Toxic Neighborhoods in San Diego, California